- Name: Redmine
- Requirement: Ubuntu 12.04 or later
- Installation notes: Yes
- Subdomain: redmine
- Container link: Docker’s official Redmine container
What is Redmine?
“Redmine is a flexible project management web application written using Ruby on Rails framework.”
- Point your browser to http(s)://redmine.yourdomain.com
- Press the ‘login’ link in the upper right-hand corner and login with the credentials ‘admin’/’admin’
- Click ‘My Account’ in the upper right-hand corner and select ‘Change password’
- Assign a new password to the administrator account
Uploaded files will reside in
/usr/local/redmine-store/files outside Docker.
If you want to install plugins to your Redmine, you can place them in
/usr/local/redmine-store/plugins. Similarly, you can place themes in
Redmine’s configuration files are located in
/usr/local/redmine-store/config on the host VM.