- Name: Owncloud
- Requirement: Ubuntu 12.04 or later
- Installation notes: Yes
- Container link: Docker’s official Owncloud container
“ownCloud is an open source, self-hosted file sync and share app platform. Access & sync your files, contacts, calendars & bookmarks across your devices.”
- Point your browser to http(s)://owncloud.yourdomain.com
- Enter a username and password to create your administrator account
- Click ‘Storage & Database’
- Select ‘MySQL/MariaDB’
- Populate the username, password and database with the information from your post-installation notes.
- Enter ‘mysql’ as the Database host
- Click Finish Setup
Your Owncloud server is running inside Docker and the name of the container is ‘owncloud’. The container connects to a MySQL server (or MariaDB to be precise) that is also running inside Docker.
Please note that your data resides outside of Docker in the folder