- Name: jenkins
- Requirement: Ubuntu 12.04 or later
- Installation notes: Yes
- Subdomain: jenkins
- Container link: Docker’s official container
What is Jenkins?
“The leading open source automation server, Jenkins provides hundreds of plugins to support building, deploying and automating any project.”
- Point your browser to jenkins.yourdomain.com
- Get the password by running
cat /usr/local/provisioner-data/jenkins/secrets/initialAdminPasswordin your server.
- Follow the instructions to configure your Jenkins installation and create your administration account
The data for Jenkins resides in