- Name: Grafana
- Requirement: Ubuntu 12.04 or later
- Installation notes: Yes
- Subdomain: grafana
- Container link: Grafana’s official container
What is Grafana?
“Grafana provides a powerful and elegant way to create, explore, and share dashboards and data with your team and the world.”
Grafana and Prometheus
If you want to use Grafana to graph data from Prometheus, here are the steps to add Prometheus as a data source:
- Click on the Grafana logo to open the sidebar menu.
- Click on “Data Sources” in the sidebar.
- Click on “Add New”.
- Select “Prometheus” as the type.
- Set the Prometheus server URL to
- Adjust other data source settings as desired (for example, turning the proxy access off).
- Click “Add” to save the new data source.
For more information, please see the official documentation
If you want to make changes to your Grafana configuration, simply update
/usr/local/etc/grafana.ini on your host server and restart your grafana container (
docker restart grafana)